Download Keynote & Conference Speaking Brochure
In this talk, Stephanie explores synergy as the intersection between individual thinking and collective capacity.
At this event, you will;
• Understand power dynamics that kill productivity and innovation
• Uncover the bonds that tie and how they relate to individual thinking and collective capacity
• Be inspired to turn, up, lean in, and share your voice to truly add value
In this powerful 90-minute keynote, Stephanie gives business leaders the insights and practical tools to navigate in a post-covid.
At this event, you will:
• Understand the new hybrid work paradigm and how we can get “the best of both worlds”
• Gain insight into new connected leadership styles – how to be a leader people love to follow
• Understand how to set personal boundaries to maintain positive work/life integration
• Take ownership and control of your own career trajectory – fully leveraging their strengths in service of the organisation’s purpose.
At this event you will:
• Understand the drivers of Purpose, Passion and Performance (the 3Ps) in organisations
• Learn practical tips to drive the 3Ps performance for leaders at any level
• Be inspired by the stories of leaders who’ve built amazing cultures
The biggest problem most companies have with strategy – is execution. High performing organisations set clear and measurable strategies and know which activities convert into results. Every person in the business understands what good performance looks like, and they understand how what they do, generates value – both for customers as well as for colleagues.
At this event, you will:
• Understand what leads to misalignment and breakdowns in strategy execution
• Learn about a proven process for strategy creation and execution that ensures your organisation remains adaptive and responsive in your chosen market
• Find out how to cascade strategy and align teams in ways that both motivate and inspire your people.
Do you see untapped or unrealised potential in your people but don’t know how to activate it? Do you want to give feedback in ways that actually help, not hinder workplace relationships? Do you want to know what really motivates and inspires people to achieve exceptional standards?
This keynote will help leaders understand how to set clear benchmarks for performance, normalise feedback and coach strengths.
At the event you will:
• Understand the typical mistakes leaders make that drive disengagement and poor performance
• Discover what truly motivates people at work
• Learn about The Leadership System – the behavioural codes for unlocking performance through leadership.